Data Governance is tough.
For many organizations, Data Governance consists of:
- A cross functional team that meets occasionally to review access control policies,
- A set of access control lists, and
- Occasional sensitive data and access control audits that are tedious and time-consuming.
But for most organizations, that means data isn't really being governed at all. Data Governance is really a series of broken promises.
Download this white paper now to learn:
- What are the goals of data governance
- How organizations typically approach data governance
- Concrete examples of how and when typical data governance programs fail
- How a DataGovOps program can help you continuously govern data at scale and fix the broken promise of data governance.